Motorcycle accidents can result in catastrophic injuries for a rider. In many cases, these accidents are preventable and can be traced back to careless and reckless drivers. At The Liberatore Law Firm, we stand with injured motorcyclists in Los Angeles. We can provide aggressive legal representation against the party responsible for you or your loved one’s motorcycle accident. Contact our Los Angeles personal injury attorney online or by calling (424) 285-8550 today to start with a free case consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- Our Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorneys have more than 20 years of experience. We can handle cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. Our Los Angeles wrongful death lawyers are committed to seeking justice on your behalf, holding responsible parties accountable, and pursuing the compensation you deserve for your tragic loss.
- We understand how motorcycle accident cases work in California. Our personal injury lawyers have a case success rate of more than 95 percent.
- We accept motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. You will only pay your lawyer if he or she wins your case.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident in Los Angeles
If you get involved in a motorcycle accident, it is important to try to remain calm and remember to take the following steps to protect your physical health as well as your legal rights:
- Check yourself for injuries. Keep in mind that your adrenaline may initially mask pain.
- Get professional medical care without delay.
- Call 911 immediately to report the motorcycle crash.
- Do not admit fault for the accident.
- Exchange information with the driver(s) involved in your crash.
- If there are witnesses present, write down their information.
- Take photographs while you are still at the scene of the accident.
- Obtain copies of your medical records, property repair estimates and police report.
- Call the driver’s insurance company to file a claim.
- Contact a Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorney for help negotiating a claim.
The sooner you contact a Los Angeles motorcycle collision attorney after motorcycle crash, the easier it is to protect your rights during the recovery process. It’s crucial to remember that there is a statute of limitations for filing personal injury claims in California. Waiting too long can jeopardize your ability to seek compensation for your injuries and damages. Don’t delay—reach out to the experienced team of Los Angeles motorcycle attorneys at the Liberatore Law Firm, and let us help you navigate the legal complexities surrounding your case.
Who Pays for a Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident?
In California, a negligent driver or another at-fault party will be responsible for paying for your injuries and losses after a motorcycle accident under the fault-based insurance law. However, this rule requires an injured victim to prove that someone else caused or substantially contributed to the accident to recover financial compensation.
You may need to hire an attorney to help you establish that the other driver or party is at fault for your crash. If the other driver does not have enough insurance to pay for the full costs of your accident, your lawyer can help you seek additional compensation from your own insurance provider or a third party.
How a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Help You
Motorcyclists often suffer severe and life-changing injuries in accidents. Unfortunately, insurance companies are not always willing to pay what injured motorcyclists deserve. They have biases against motorcyclists that can interfere with receiving a fair payout. Hiring an attorney enables you to balance the scales.
Your attorney will know how to negotiate with an insurance company for maximum financial compensation for your losses, including future estimated medical needs due to a serious injury. Your attorney can collect evidence of fault, hire experts to testify, go up against an insurer in or out of court, and make sure your family has everything it needs along the way. You can relax and focus on healing while your lawyer fights for justice on your behalf.
Request a Free Consultation at The Liberatore Law Firm Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles or anywhere in Southern California, the attorneys at The Liberatore Law Firm can help. Our local law office is located at 100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700, Santa Monica, CA 90401. We are highly responsive and can be contacted anytime at (424) 285-8550 or through our online contact form. We care about injured motorcyclists and are here to protect your future. Call us today for a free case consultation.