If you, your child or a loved one has had adverse reactions, side effects, or serious and disabling injuries as a result of receiving a vaccine, you may be eligible for financial compensation. A pharmaceutical manufacturing company may be responsible for your medical bills and other related losses.
Take legal action with help from the Los Angeles personal injury attorneys at The Liberatore Law Firm. Our Los Angeles vaccine injury attorneys can assist you with this type of case, starting with a free consultation. Contact us online or call (424) 285-8550 today to set up your initial meeting.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our attorneys know how to get real results by being aggressive, when necessary. Our verdicts and settlements for past clients exceed $50 million.
- We are not intimidated by large and powerful pharmaceutical companies. We can file a claim against any adversary in pursuit of justice for our clients.
- We have more than 20 years of experience in personal injury law. We understand how product liability, dangerous drug liability and vaccine injury cases work.
What Is a Vaccine Injury?
A vaccine injury refers to a side effect or adverse health outcome caused by a vaccine or immunization drug. In the most severe cases, vaccine injuries have caused permanent disabilities and deaths.
Side effects and serious health conditions associated with vaccines include:
- Allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock
- Autoimmune disorders
- Blood conditions, including blood clots
- Chronic arthritis
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Nerve conditions
- Neuromyelitis Optica
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS)
- Shoulder injury related to vaccine administration (SIRVA)
Vaccines are meant to protect patients by preventing harmful diseases. Unfortunately, vaccines can cause serious injuries, instead – especially when a manufacturing company does not take proper care in ensuring the safety of a vaccine prior to distribution.
Liability for Vaccine Injuries in Los Angeles
It may be possible for victims of vaccine injuries to file claims against the manufacturer of the drug. A dangerous drug liability claim can hold a negligent manufacturer or pharmaceutical company responsible for contributing to the injury, such as by failing to conduct proper safety tests and clinical trials.
Drug liability cases are based on the legal doctrine of product liability. This law holds manufacturers responsible for producing or distributing faulty or defective products that cause consumer injuries. Under the rule of strict product liability, it is not necessary for a victim to prove that a manufacturer was negligent to have a valid product liability claim.
Vaccine injury cases are unique because they involve the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP).This is a federal program that provides financial compensation to people who have been injured by certain vaccines. A vaccine injury lawyer can represent you during your claim to help you pursue fair financial compensation for your losses.
Types of Vaccine Injury Cases We Accept
At The Liberatore Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys have the knowledge, experience and resources to handle all types of personal injury cases. This includes complex and nuanced vaccine injury claims.
We can represent clients with injuries from all types of vaccines, including:
- Annual flu vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccines
- Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B vaccines
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines, including Gardasil
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccines
- Polio vaccines
- Rotavirus vaccines
- Tetanus shots
Our attorneys can also help if you were injured by any new vaccines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Contact Us if You Believe You Were Injured by a Vaccine in Los Angeles
Vaccine injuries can affect a victim for life. If you or a loved one suffered an injury or disease after receiving any type of vaccine, contact our Los Angeles vaccine injury lawyers for a free case consultation. We will review your case and help you understand your legal rights. We offer representation to injured victims as well as loved ones in wrongful death cases. Call (424) 285-8550 or reach out online today to speak to an attorney.